Justin Taylor recently linked to Kirk Wellum's (who eaches systematic theology and biblical studies at Toronto Baptist Seminary) five exhortations for the Young, Restless, and Reformed crowd.
Since I commented on Hansen's book of that title, I thought this would be a wise follow up. Here are the exhortations, but following the link will give further explanation.
1. Those who are young, restless and reformed must not become too self-conscious.
2. We (and I include myself in all of these things) must avoid a triumphalistic attitude.
3. We must put our hope in God and not in our theological systems.
4. With regard to the way we structure our churches we need to give people some breathing room.
5. We need to work and pray when it comes to evangelism.